Master Cast, LLC is Atlanta’s dealer and installer of the Fire Rock Fireplace and Chimney System, a superior option to traditional brick and mortar masonry fireplaces offering ease of installation and customization, minimal jobsite cleanup, superior draw properties and greater heat reflection.
Since 2000, Master Cast has installed thousands of Fire Rock systems throughout Atlanta and North Georgia. We offer:
- Interior and exterior turnkey Fire Rock installations ready for your veneer and finishes
- Material only sales for self-installation
- Full service turnkey outdoor installations including supply and installation of your choice of stone, stucco, brick or other veneer
- Please see our Accessories page for other fireplace products including gas logs and decorative chimney tops
MADE IN AMERICA
Fire Rock Manufacturing is an Atlanta-based manufacturer.
BEAUTIFUL, PRACTICAL, MASONRY
Fire Rock fireplaces are a beautiful, practical way to achieve the look and benefits of a true masonry fireplace at a significant savings of both cost and time.
- Fire Rock is an engineered system of pre-cast components that fit together like building blocks.
- The pre-engineered design virtually ensures proper draw and highly efficient installation.
- Fire Rock is strong and durable with a compressive strength averaging 3180 psi.
- A standard installation takes only a couple of days and costs 40 – 60% less than a brick and mortar fireplace.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF FIRE ROCK
- High draft throat provides enhanced firebox draw
- Largest masonry flue in the industry allows smoke to travel faster up the chimney
- Light pumice aggregate reflects more heat into the room
- Solid block chimney provides the most insulation material to protect your home
- System accommodates wood or gas and vent-free models are also available
- Builder friendly setback allows for easier framing
- Tested to meet UL Standards*
- Flexible design components allow for easy customization
- Sand-free, latex modified mortar reduces deterioration from expansion & contraction
- Easy to install interlocking components, enhance safety and strength
- Rumford style is often specified for wood burning fireplaces
- 20-year manufacturer’s warranty on materials
*full compliance with Underwriters Laboratories 127 tested by Warnock Hersey Labs
For additional questions or to inquire please contact us today.
"Our firm has used Fire Rock fireboxes in our homes for many years, because we have found them unmatched in quality and performance. In fact, our clients tell us they out-perform site-built masonry products and contractors like its simple, easy-to-install design"
~William H. Harrison, AIA
Founding Principal - Harrison Design Associates